Disebabkan tulisan die yang kecik sangat.. aku taip balik ape yang ade kat gambar tue, untuk pengetahuan kita sume terutamanya Umat Islam.
1. Chemical weapons testing : because of the pig's similarity to human tissue.
2. Ice-cream : Gelatine regulates the sugar crystallisation and slow down the melting process.
3. Fertiliser : Made from processed pig's hair
4. Low Fat Butter : Gelatine used 4 texture
5. Beer : Gelatine used as a clarifying agent. React with bitter substances and tannins to absorb cloudly element, leaving clear drinks.
6. Fabric Softner : Fatty acid from bone fat give colour.
7. Paint Brush : Made from pig hair
8. Fruit Juice : Gelatine absorb cloudly element to give clear drinks.
9. Shampoo : Fatty acids from bone fat are used 2 give them a pearl-like appearance.
10. Candle : Fatty acids from bone fat are used to stiffen the wax and raise the candle's melting point.
11. Bread : Protein from pig hair is used to soften dough
12. Bullet : Bone gelatine used to help transport gunpowder or cordite into the casing.
13. Medicine Tablets : Gelatine is used in the shell to give it hardness
14. Washing Powder : Fatty acids from bone fat harden the substance.
15. Paint : Fatty acids from bone fat increase gloss.
16. Tamborine : Made from pig's bladder.
17. Wine : Gelatine absorbs cloudly element to give clear drinks.
18. Paper : Bone gelatine is used to improve stiffness n reduce moisture.
19. Heparin : Used to stop the formation of blood clots, it is taken from the mucus in the intestiness.
20. Soap : Fatty acids from bone fat act as a hardening agent n give colour.
21. Corks : Bone gelatine is used as a binder.
22. Insulin : Taken from pankreas as closest to human in chemical structure.
23. Yoghurt : Pig bone calcium is used in some yoghurt.
24. CIGARETTES : Haemoglobin from the blood used in cigarettes fitters 2 create an artificial lung that supposedly lessens harmful chemicals reaching the somker.
25. Photographic film : Bone gelatine act as a bonding agent on the film sheet.
26. Dog food treat : Haemoglobin used as a red colouring agent.
27. Photodynamic therapy : Haemoglobin used in drug to treat retina decay in the eye. Drug is activated by shinning laser into eye.
28. Moisturiser : Fatty acids from bone fat used.
29. Dog Snack : Deep fried pig nose.
30. Crayons : Fatty acids are used as a hardening agent.
31. Shoe : Bone glue is used to improve the texture n quality of the leather.
32. Train Brakes : Bone ash used in production.
33. Toothpaste : Glycerine from bone fat is used to give toothpaste texture.
34. Hide glue : A strong glue used in the woodworking industry derived from collagen.
35. Face mask : With collagen to help reduce wrinkles and lines.
36. Alternative energy : Waste products used as fuel to procude electricity.
37. Energy bar : Treated collagen is cheap source of protein 4 body builders.
38. Cream cheese : Gelatine used to make it stable.
39. Whipping Cream : Gelatine give texture.
40. Sweets : Porcine gelatine used as binding and gelling agent n to ensure the right texture is found in the following : liqourice, wine gum, chewing gum.